Gambler’s Oasis Slot Machine Warranty
Gambler’s Oasis stands behind the products we sell. All slot machines and video poker machines purchased from Gambler’s Oasis for home use include a one-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Details of the warranty are outlined below.
The warranty period commences on the date of purchase and ends one year after the purchase date. Any parts supplied to resolve a warranty issue are warrantied until the end of the one year warranty period and does not extend the warranty.
If you experience any problems with the machine, please contact us to set up a time when you are available to be in front of the machine to troubleshoot the problem. Often times problems can be resolved with a simple reset of a component.
Gambler's Oasis will replace at our expense any component as part of a warrantied slot machine purchased from us that is not excluded below. Any component that is substituted from the originally purchased machine and were not part of the original machine are not warrantied, and attempting to substitute such as an originally purchased machine part will void any and all warranties on the machine. Parts are routinely marked so they can be identified as part of the original machine purchased.
Any Supplied Part(s) to Correct Warranty Issue Must Be Returned at Buyer's Expense. If Supplied Part(s) Are Not Returned When Requested, Customer Will Be Charged for Each Part and Grants Permission for Use of Credit Card Number on File to Compensate for Such Parts.
Any part sold is warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase. Returns and refunds are not permitted on any electrical or electronic component.
Most slot machine components can be easily changed out with our technical help. However any warranty offered by Gambler’s Oasis will become void if repairs are attempted without consulting our technical experts prior to attempting a repair or component replacement.
It is imperative to use our 20+ years of technical experience rather than guessing what to do!
Gambler’s Oasis Limited Warranty Excludes the Following:
- Light Bulbs
- Breakage of Glass or Monitor
- Intentional Abuse or Misuse of Any Game
- Not Following Proper Start-Up Guidance Included with Each Slot Machine Sold
- Physical Damage or Abuse to Controls, Monitors, Game Buttons or Any Component
- Damage Caused by Faulty Electrical Circuits or Electrical Surges or Lightening
- Damage Caused by Operating the Slot Machine in Extreme Heat (Greater Than 90 degrees) and/or Extreme Cold (Less Than 60 degrees)
- Damage Caused by Water, Excess Humidity or Any Liquid
- Damage Caused by Moving, Tipping Over or Dropping Any Slot Machine
- Damage Caused by Unauthorized Repair or Adding of Any Component
- Damage Caused by Attempting to Change. Upgrade or Alter Any Slot Machine
- On-Site Labor or Travel Expenses Related to Warranty Coverage
- Maintenance and/or Cleaning of Any Slot Machine
- Dotmation Monitor/Screen Replacements
- Slot Machine Handle Assemblies
- Damage Caused by Acts of God Including But Not Limited to: Flooding, Tornados, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Thunder & Lightening, Dust Storms
- Stuck or Jammed Coin Mechanisms or Bill Validators Caused by Misuse
- Any Change or Alteration to the Physical Appearance of the Slot Machine Including Damage or Changes to the Cabinet
- Damage Caused During Shipment of Any Slot Machine (Covered Under Freight Insurance)
- Non-Home Commercial/Public Use is Excluded from this Limited Warranty
No other warranties expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from Gambler’s Oasis LLC, its representatives, agents or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing.